Christmas Dress Down Regulations
On Thursday, Dec. 22 (the last day before Christmas vacation) Student Council is hosting a Christmas themed dress down day.
This dress down day is only for the students who participated in Thanksgiving Food Drive by bringing in a canned good AND $3.
The following regulations must be followed:
-Christmas themed shirts (may or may not be considered "ugly Christmas sweaters") may be worn.
- Solid red or green shirts may be worn.
- Christmas themed Onesies are permitted. The shirt underneath must be a T-shirt. (No long johns or pajamas are permitted.)
- Shirts that have a dominate mix of red and/or green may be worn (Ex. red and green plaid). Red and/or green must dominate.
- Sneakers or regular shoes must be worn (no slippers. no boots).
- Jeans may be worn.(No tight jeans, patched jeans, torn jeans, jeans with holes, or spandex jeans.)
- Solid red, green, or black sweat pants may be worn. They may have a logo on them but it should not dominate the pants.
- No leggings, spandex, yoga, or pajama pants.
- Hats and antlers may be worn (removal upon teacher’s request).
- All other dress code rules apply.
- Writing on any shirt or pants that is not Christmas related should be at a minimum.
Nothing other than what is presented above may be worn.