We want everyone who visits the Your School website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
This is an accessibility statement from Delone Catholic High School.
Measures to support accessibility
Delone Catholic High School takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Delone Catholic High School:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Delone Catholic High School is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Delone Catholic High School. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Delone Catholic High School:
- Phone: 717-637-5969
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 140 South Oxford Avenue, McSherrystown, PA 17344
- Postal Address: 140 South Oxford Avenue, McSherrystown, PA 17344
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on 2 August 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.