We firmly believe that Catholic education should be accessible to all families who wish it for their children. However, we understand that financial considerations make a Catholic education seem out of reach to some families. Therefore, we have established tuition assistance for families who need assistance to achieve the goal of Catholic education.
Choosing a high school for your adolescent learner is a significant decision. We believe that Catholic education is one of the most important investments that you can make in your learner’s formative years. With opportunities for vocational training and internships, Advanced Placement® and dual enrollment courses, as well as more than 20 college partnerships providing guaranteed acceptance and merit scholarships based on academic performance, there are significant returns on the investment in Catholic education for students no matter what their future plans might be.
Our tuition is strategically structured to attract and retain a diverse population so that our community can be as diverse as the education we provide.
$2,450 per student
$2,000 per student after the first student
(^Note: Membership in a parish church of the Diocese of Harrisburg must be verified by the Pastor in order to receive the discounted rate.)
- New Student Application Fee: $50 per student
- Re-Enrollment Tuition Deposit: $200 per student
Additional costs may include uniforms, activities fees (if participating), athletics fees (if participating in a sport), and Maryland bus transportation.
New Student Application Fee
$50 per student
All families are required to enroll with our tuition management company, Simple Tuition Solutions (STS) Use school code: 20573, if prompted. Current families are asked to enroll online with the responsible payee’s complete information. If you are enrolling, or you have applied for tuition assistance through STS, use the same log-in information for both tuition and tuition assistance. This is an important part of the enrollment process. Your student’s enrollment is not considered complete without the online enrollment to the STS tuition management plan.
Payment plans and tuition assistance are available to support your investment. Four payment options are available:
- One payment plan due July 15, 2023. (There is no fee for this payment option).
- Ten-Month installment plan starting July 15, with tuition paid in full by April 15, 2024. (There is a $40 fee for this payment option).
- Quarterly payment plan with installments due July 15, Oct. 17, 2023 and Jan. 17 and April 15, 2024. (There is a $25 fee for this payment plan).
- Semi-annual payment plan with installments due July 15, 2023 and Jan. 17, 2024. (There is a $10 fee for this payment plan).
Please contact the Director of Enrollment with any questions.
Delone Catholic, along with other Catholic schools in the Diocese of Harrisburg, has adopted Simple Tuition Solutions (STS) as its tuition management service. STS has gained a reputation for providing an easy-to-use consumer experience.
Every family, regardless of means, is encouraged to apply for tuition assistance, at no cost, in five simple steps.
- Go to the Simple Tuition Solutions website. Use school code: 20573, if asked.
- Create an account (or log in if you already have one).
- Start a new application for the upcoming school year.
- Complete the 8-step application process.
- Photograph/scan and upload (or copy and mail) necessary financial documents.
STS will report results to Delone Catholic, which will make tuition assistance decisions and notify you by letter as soon as possible.
Consider telling a friend about all the wonderful programs and services that Delone Catholic has to offer, and you may be eligible for a $500 Refer-A-Friend Tuition Grant. The details of the grant are as follows:
- The $500 tuition grant is awarded to a current school family who refers a prospective student to Delone Catholic who then transfers into 10th, 11th or 12th grade and completes the academic year.
- The tuition grant will be applied to the current school family’s final tuition payment.
- The transfer student must not have been previously enrolled at Delone Catholic.
- Only one family per transfer is eligible for the Refer-A-Friend Tuition Grant.
Qualified public or private school students who transfer into 10th, 11th or 12th grade are eligible to receive a Transfer Tuition Grant. The grant will be dispersed in this manner: $2,000 will be deducted from the tuition bill in the first year of attendance, and $1,000 will be deducted from the tuition bill in the second year of attendance.
Students who are accepted for admission to Delone Catholic High School in 10th through 12th grade and thus are transferring from another school in the region are eligible to receive an annual tuition reduction during their first two years of enrollment. The full program guidelines are below:
- The Tuition Transfer Grant only applies to students who have not previously been enrolled at Delone Catholic High School and wish to transfer into 10th, 11th or 12th grade from another public or private school or from a homeschool.
- Transfer students must be accepted for admission into Delone Catholic HS after submitting a completed admissions application, paying the admissions fee, and completing an interview with school administrator(s).
- In the first year of enrollment, families eligible for the Transfer Tuition Grant with receive a $2,000 tuition reduction. No other financial assistance will be available during the first year of the grant.
- In the second year of enrollment, families eligible for the Transfer Tuition would receive a $1,000 tuition reduction and may apply for additional financial assistance.
- The Transfer Tuition Grant will accrue and be applied to equal monthly payments from the time of enrollment until April 2020 for students who remain enrolled and current with tuition payments. The grant(s) only apply to tuition charges for eligible, currently enrolled students of Delone Catholic High School and are not transferrable nor redeemable in cash.
Please Note: Delone Catholic High School abides by all PIAA policies regarding athletic recruiting and transfers that are motivated by athletic purposes.
Delone Catholic is proud to have more than 11,500 graduates who are living out the school’s motto to be “Doers of the Word.” They have degrees from colleges all over the country. They serve as leaders in the workforce and in the community. To learn more about how you can turn your student’s high school experience into one that promotes an exceptional academic education with a strong moral compass, please contact our admissions office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 717-637-5969.
- How do I know if I am eligible for tuition assistance?
- How can I apply for tuition assistance?
- Where does tuition assistance come from and how much is available?
- Is there a deadline to apply for tuition assistance?
- When will I know if I receive tuition assistance?
- What if our financial situation changes after I apply for tuition assistance?
Tuition assistance can only be determined by completing a financial profile on a third-party service. After examining each family situation, a decision is made on eligibility for tuition assistance. Priority will be given to Catholic families who are registered in their Parish and actively participate in parish life.
The online tuition assistance application will be provided to prospective and current families. In order to fill out the application, you will need a complete copy of this year’s or last year’s IRS Form 1040, your current W-2’s and your current PA-40 or utility bill.
Tuition assistance provided by Delone Catholic High School comes from a variety of generous supporters, including local parishes, generous benefactors and the Neumann Scholarship Program. The Neumann Scholarship, administered by the Diocese of Harrisburg, uses Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) funds; these funds in turn come from generous businesses who direct their tax dollars to provide tuition subsidies for our students. Only Pennsylvania residents are eligible for Neumann Scholarships. In addition to the Neumann Scholarships, Delone Catholic has additional tuition assistance funds established by a variety of benefactors. Interest earned each year is given out in tuition assistance to both Pennsylvania and Maryland residents.
Note: When you submit your STS Tuition Assistance Application, you are automatically considered for these tuition assistance funds. If you receive any of these funds, you will be notified in April.